Meet Our Staff
We’re real people. Each with real stories of how chiropractic has changed our lives. Our team strives to: Listen to your needs and concerns. Develop a plan to help you heal and feel your best. Know your name and care for you as a person, not a number. Offer a warm and positive environment that doesn’t feel like a doctor’s office. We’re here for you.
Kelsey, Office Coordinator
- Kelsey is Aspire’s Office Coordinator. On our team, she is the one to handle all our provider and community relations, finances, and team support.
- Kelsey has professional background in Oregon Worker’s Compensation for 10 years, and local ties to the our local Gresham area, as she was born and raised here.
- Kelsey enjoys spending her time playing golf and going on vacation, especially to the beach. She is happily married with two children, and a furbaby dog, named Minnie.
Jacqie, Lead Chiropractic Assistant
- Jacqie is our is our office’s Lead Chiropractic Assistant. She was born and raised in Tri Cities, WA and has been a CA for 4 years. Jacqie has a passion for helping patients and assisting with improving patient’s health. She received her general AA degree from Columbia Basin College. As our Chiropractic Assistant you will get to know Jacqie as she works alongside our chiropractors, assisting with patient care.
- Jacqie spends her time outside of work with her husband and her little furbabies. She enjoys going to the river, checking out yummy local food and is a big hockey fanatic. You can also catch her helping her husband set up at his art gallery
Josselyn, Office Lead and Chiropractic Assistant
- Josselyn is Aspire’s Office Lead as well as one of our Chiropractic Assistants. Josselyn is the first person you will speak to when you call our office. She is also fluent in Spanish. Josselyn is eager to help with all your scheduling and account needs as well as get to know you and your family during your visits.
- She has a background as a Medication Technician and caregiver for memory care residents. She has a desire to help and improve the wellbeing of others, and aims to seek a larger career in the health field.
Josselyn was born in California but raised all her life in Oregon. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her partner, going fishing, and trying new cafes. She LOVES her coffee and her dog, Nova.
Adey Cole, LMT - Massage Therapist
- Adey is one of two Aspire Licensed Massage Therapist’s. Adey received his education, training through Carrington College and is licensed by the Oregon State Board of Massage.
- Adey became interested in massage after helping his Grand Mother manage every day aches and pains. He soon realized that he had been training his hands all along as a machine operator for the last 10 years. That’s when he knew he had to make use of his gift to help heal people.
- Adey specializes in deep tissue, effleurage, and Swedish massage. He uses those techniques to help chronic pain, acute injuries, or just for relaxation and stress management.
- Adey enjoys sports and has volunteered his time in the past to coach kids in football. In his spare time Adey loves spending time with his son, family, friends, and his dog Marley. He like staying active, listening to music and going to concerts.
Kathie, Chiropractic Assistant
- Kathie is one of our three Chiropractic Assistants at our clinic. She assists with therapies, and front desk duties.
- She was born and raised locally and has a strong background in Management and Hospitality. Kathie is passionate about being a part of the care patients receive and their overall health. You will see her assist our Chiropractors, patients with therapies, as well as our front desk with scheduling.
- Outside of work Kathie can be found coaching her daughter’s soccer and basketball teams and doing other activities with her. Kathie is an avid College and Pro Football fan. She also loves exploring all that our local restaurants have to offer.
Brianna, Licensed Massage Therapist
- Bri is one of two Aspire Licensed Massage Therapists. Bri received her education at East West of the Healing Arts located in downtown Portland, and is licensed by the Oregon State Board of Massage.
- Bri became interested in massage when her brother suffered chronic pain from his type one Diabetes. Wanting to find a way to help him with stress reduction and pain, quickly she grew a passion to help him and others with massage.
- Bri specializes in deep tissue, effleurage and Swedish techniques, while also being trained in Hot Stone massage. She uses her techniques to aid clients in their recovery to wellness and to increase their quality of life.
- Bri enjoys the sunshine and live music. In her spare time, she loves spending time with family and friends and being an Auntie to all her nieces and nephews. While spending a great deal of time listening to live music with anyone that will join her at a concert.