Meet Our Staff
Kelsey, Office Coordinator
- Kelsey is Aspire’s Office Coordinator. On our team, she is the one to handle all our provider and community relations, finances, and team support.
- Kelsey has professional background in Oregon Worker’s Compensation for 10 years, and local ties to the our local Gresham area, as she was born and raised here.
- Kelsey enjoys spending her time playing golf and going on vacation, especially to the beach. She is happily married with two children, and a furbaby dog, named Minnie.
Jacqie, Lead Chiropractic Assistant
- Jacqie is our is our office’s Lead Chiropractic Assistant. She was born and raised in Tri Cities, WA and has been a CA for 4 years. Jacqie has a passion for helping patients and assisting with improving patient’s health. She received her general AA degree from Columbia Basin College. As our Chiropractic Assistant you will get to know Jacqie as she works alongside our chiropractors, assisting with patient care.
- Jacqie spends her time outside of work with her husband and her little furbabies. She enjoys going to the river, checking out yummy local food and is a big hockey fanatic. You can also catch her helping her husband set up at his art gallery
Josselyn, Office Lead and Chiropractic Assistant
- Josselyn is Aspire’s Office Lead as well as one of our Chiropractic Assistants. Josselyn is the first person you will speak to when you call our office. She is also fluent in Spanish. Josselyn is eager to help with all your scheduling and account needs as well as get to know you and your family during your visits.
- She has a background as a Medication Technician and caregiver for memory care residents. She has a desire to help and improve the wellbeing of others, and aims to seek a larger career in the health field.
Josselyn was born in California but raised all her life in Oregon. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her partner, going fishing, and trying new cafes. She LOVES her coffee and her dog, Nova.
Alina, Chiropractic Assistant
- Alina is one of our three Chiropractic Assistants at our clinic. She assists with therapies, front desk duties and is fluent in Russian and also helps with in-office translation.
- She was born in Moldova but moved to the United States at a young age and has lived in the Gresham area ever since. She is aspiring to work in the medical field and is currently taking prerequisites at Mt. Hood to further her career.
- In her free time Alina loves to spend time with her husband. They go on hikes, cycle and love to travel together. Some other things she likes to do is to try new things like foods of different cultures.
Mercedes, Licensed Massage Therapist
**Aspire is equipped with full body prenatal support cushions, proven unique support for any stage of pregnancy and anyone who can’t lie comfortably on their stomach.
- Mercedes is Aspire’s Licensed Massage Therapist. Mercedes received her education, training and licensing by the Oregon State Board of Massage through Carrington College.
- Mercedes yields from her home state of Alaska where she has a background as a Certified Nursing Assistant and an in-home caregiver. Since settling in Oregon, Mercedes began on her path of wellness to become licensed as a massage therapist. Mercedes approaches each person with a healing touch as to focus on the client’s needs. Her pressure can be relaxing to deep tissue. Helping people heal from their injuries, establish good health, and achieve good physical condition are the goals for each session.
- Mercedes treats all patient types- from relaxation massage to those seeking therapeutic wellness massage and medical massage for auto/work or sports injury.
- Outside the office, Mercedes chooses to spend most of her time outdoors; in the forest, by the river or at a park with her children. When there is a need and time permits, Mercedes is eager to explore and delve more into supporting women and families throughout pregnancy and postpartum!
Adey Cole, LMT - Massage Therapist
- Adey is one of two Aspire Licensed Massage Therapist’s. Adey received his education, training through Carrington College and is licensed by the Oregon State Board of Massage.
- Adey became interested in massage after helping his Grand Mother manage every day aches and pains. He soon realized that he had been training his hands all along as a machine operator for the last 10 years. That’s when he knew he had to make use of his gift to help heal people.
- Adey specializes in deep tissue, effleurage, and Swedish massage. He uses those techniques to help chronic pain, acute injuries, or just for relaxation and stress management.
- Adey enjoys sports and has volunteered his time in the past to coach kids in football. In his spare time Adey loves spending time with his son, family, friends, and his dog Marley. He like staying active, listening to music and going to concerts.