Meet Our Staff
We’re real people. Each with real stories of how chiropractic has changed our lives. Our team strives to: Listen to your needs and concerns. Develop a plan to help you heal and feel your best. Know your name and care for you as a person, not a number. Offer a warm and positive environment that doesn’t feel like a doctor’s office. We’re here for you.
Kelsey, Marketing Manager
- Kelsey is Aspire’s wonderful Marketing Manager. On our team, she is the one to handle all our provider and community relations.
- Kelsey has professional background in Oregon Worker’s Compensation and local ties to the our local Gresham area, as she was born and raised here.
- Kelsey enjoys spending her time playing soccer and golf. She is happily married with two children, and a furbaby dog, named Minnie.
Jacqie, Chiropractic Assistant
- Jacqie is our office Chiropractic Assistant. She was born and raised in Tri-Cities, WA, and previously a Chiropractic Assistant for over two years in Spokane, WA. Jacqie has a passion for helping patients and assisting with improving patient’s health. She received her general AA degree from Columbia Basin College. As our Chiropractic Assistant, you will get to know Jacqie as she works alongside our chiropractors, assisting with patient care.
- Jacqie spends her time outside of work with her partner of 5 years and her little furbaby, a kitty named Maizy. She enjoys going to the river, hiking, and is a big hockey fanatic. You can also catch her helping her partner set up for his art shows around town.
Josselyn, Office Assistant
- Josselyn was raised in Oregon, and has a background in caregiving for memory care needs and fun fact- she participated in wrestling in high school. She has a passion for helping others and aims to seek a career in nursing.
- Josselyn is the first person you will speak to when you call our office, and she is fluent in Spanish. Josselyn is eager to help with all your scheduling needs and get to know you and your family during your visits.
- Outside of Aspire, Josselyn is enjoying her new pitbull puppy. She stays active by exercising and hiking, and LOVES her coffee.
Mercedes, Licensed Massage Therapist
**Aspire is equipped with full body prenatal support cushions, proven unique support for any stage of pregnancy and anyone who can’t lie comfortably on their stomach.
- Mercedes is Aspire’s Licensed Massage Therapist. Mercedes received her education, training and licensing by the Oregon State Board of Massage through Carrington College.
- Mercedes yields from her home state of Alaska where she has a background as a Certified Nursing Assistant and an in-home caregiver. Since settling in Oregon, Mercedes began on her path of wellness to become licensed as a massage therapist. Mercedes approaches each person with a healing touch as to focus on the client’s needs. Her pressure can be relaxing to deep tissue. Helping people heal from their injuries, establish good health, and achieve good physical condition are the goals for each session.
- Mercedes treats all patient types- from relaxation massage to those seeking therapeutic wellness massage and medical massage for auto/work or sports injury.
- Outside the office, Mercedes chooses to spend most of her time outdoors; in the forest, by the river or at a park with her children. When there is a need and time permits, Mercedes is eager to explore and delve more into supporting women and families throughout pregnancy and postpartum!
Alina, Chiropractic Assistant
- Alina is one of our three Chiropractic Assistants at our clinic. She assists with therapies, front desk duties and is fluent in Russian and also helps with in-office translation.
- She was born in Moldova but moved to the United States at a young age and has lived in the Gresham area ever since. She is aspiring to work in the medical field and is currently taking prerequisites at Mt. Hood to further her career.
- In her free time Alina loves to spend time with her husband. They go on hikes, cycle and love to travel together. Some other things she likes to do is to try new things like foods of different cultures.
Adey Cole, LMT - Massage Therapist
- Adey is one of two Aspire Licensed Massage Therapist’s. Adey received his education, training through Carrington College and is licensed by the Oregon State Board of Massage.
- Adey became interested in massage after helping his Grand Mother manage every day aches and pains. He soon realized that he had been training his hands all along as a machine operator for the last 10 years. That’s when he knew he had to make use of his gift to help heal people.
- Adey specializes in deep tissue, effleurage, and Swedish massage. He uses those techniques to help chronic pain, acute injuries, or just for relaxation and stress management.
- Adey enjoys sports and has volunteered his time in the past to coach kids in football. In his spare time Adey loves spending time with his son, family, friends, and his dog Marley. He like staying active, listening to music and going to concerts.