Corrective Chiropractic Care In Gresham, OR

Phase 2: Corrective Care

125526549-corrective care

Teaming Up for Optimal Health

Studying the structure and function of your spine requires specific radiographs to view the curvature of the spine and each bone’s function. Corrective chiropractic care primarily focuses on the structure and function of your spine. Only 10% of the nerves in your body can sense pain. The other 90% of the nerves control the functions of your body. If you have a subluxation in your spine that is causing you pain, it is likely that you have had a long-standing problem that has been affecting your function as well.
Call Us