Aspire Chiropractic & Massage:
Natural Care From Our Chiropractor in Gresham
We welcome you to the official website for Aspire Chiropractic & Massage, proudly serving residents of Gresham, OR and surrounding areas of Gresham, Fairview, Troutdale, and East Side Portland. Our chiropractor in Gresham and the rest of our caring team are committed to improving and maintaining your health, comfort, and function through non-invasive, drug-free techniques. Our services are designed to help your body help itself, boosting your entire family's well being. If you've been looking for a chiropractor near Gresham, you'll be glad you discovered Aspire Chiropractic & Massage!
Covid-19 Procedures and Guidelines:
As all of us are dealing with the current (Corona Virus ) Covid 19, we wanted to take a moment to inform you on how we at Aspire Chiropractic & Massage are handling the situation.The health and safety of our patients has always been our top concern and even more so now. We want to do our part to lower the transmission of Covid 19 (flatten the curve) while still helping those in need.
Our office is open for treatment, by appointment only. Please call ahead to schedule.
-Please wear a mask during your visit. (OHA 2728)
Everyone 12 years of age and older is required to wear a mask,face shield or face covering at this location. Individuals can request an accommodation to enable full and equal access to services. Children between two (2) and 12 years of age are strongly encouraged to wear a mask, face shield or face covering.
-When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle until our providers are ready for you.
This is to help us limit the number of persons in the office. We will continue to disinfect
tables between all patients, wipe and disinfect surfaces,
provide hand sanitizer and ask that you wash your hands before and after your
treatment. We have adjusted our treatment schedule to ensure safe distancing
for our staff and patients.
-Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the office. Please help yourself to hand sanitizer or the restroom BEFORE and AFTER your treatment.
- -We ask you as a patient to cancel any scheduled appointments if you are feeling sick, have a cough, fever, or even heightened allergies or if you have been around anyone exposed/or possibly exposed to Covid19. And please come to your appointments by yourself so we can limit the number of people in the clinic at once.
We want you and all of our patients to feel safe when coming to our office. Please do not hesitate to let our office know what further steps we may take to help ensure that you are comfortable and feel safe for your appointment. Thank you for placing your trust in us, as we intend to be transparent in providing the latest information and updates concerning these current events.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
Sincerely, Aspire Chiropractic & Massage
Meet Our Gresham Chiropractor
Our Gresham chiropractor, Dr. Mark Betsill, learned his skills right here Oregon, receiving his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Western States Chiropractic College. Dr. Betsill was inspired to pursue a chiropractic career after this healing modality relieved his own nagging back problem. Another health crisis during the time he was earning his degree led him to discover the enormous benefits of other conservative techniques such as massage therapy, nutritional changes, and exercise -- techniques he often combines in an integrated healing and recovery plan. Dr. Betsill uses both traditional manual chiropractic techniques and instrument-assisted methods, with a special focus on correcting herniated discs in the neck and lower back.
A Lifetime's Worth of Better Health and Comfort: Our Services
Our services are suitable for all ages, from infants to the elderly, making us a "one-stop shop" for a variety of health, wellness, pain management and rehabilitation needs. Come to our Gresham chiropractor for:
- Chiropractic adjustment - Manual or instrument-assisted chiropractic adjustment can correct alignment problems in your spinal or extremity joints, easing stresses and strains while promoting a higher level of function.
- Spinal traction therapy - This variant of chiropractic care uses mechanical flexion distraction to decompress the spinal column, relieving symptoms caused by bulging or herniated discs.
- Massage therapy - Our team can employ a variety of massage techniques, each with its own benefits. Massage therapy can be used alongside chiropractic care to relieve acute pain, reduce inflammation, improve circulation, and facilitate healing.
- Corrective exercises - When you need to regain strength and range of motion following an accident injury, surgical procedure or major health challenge, our team can provide you with a personalized course of corrective exercises.
- Nutrition and lifestyle counseling - Changes in your diet, nutrition and lifestyle routines can play a role in managing chronic symptoms and optimizing your health for life. We can offer personalized guidance to help you and your loved ones thrive.
- Preventative care - We not only treat painful or debilitating problems; we also prevent those problems from occurring through regular spinal screenings and other "maintenance care."
Call Our Chiropractor Near Gresham Today!
Now that your search for a skilled chiropractor near Gresham is over, come and meet our team in person. Call (503) 618-0147 or use our online scheduler to make that initial appointment!