Aspire Chiropractic Staff
Dr. Charles Coughlin
- Dr. Charles Coughlin is a Chiropractic Physician who believes in giving his patients the right care to correct their problems for the long term.
- Dr. Coughlin received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon, where he discovered his passion for medical science and improving the lives of others. These took him to the University of Western States where he received is Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Coughlin is passionate about biomechanics, working with athletes, and getting to the root of a problem to fix it for the long haul.
- In addition to practicing Chiropractic, Dr. Coughlin is a longtime runner and has completed several half marathons and a full marathon. He also enjoys hiking, camping, cross country skiing, singing in choir, as well as cooking.
- I love coming to work everyday and watching them go through chiropractic care.Our patients always leave our office feeling better than they did when they originally came in. Ever since I started working here at Discover Wellness Center I have been reading and learning as much as I can about how the choices we make affect our well being. Now I am living a healthier life and can pass my knowledge and experience to others so they too can discover wellness!
Dr. Charles Coughlin
- Dr. Charles Coughlin is a Chiropractic Physician and dedicates himself to treating his patients’ symptoms and physical dysfunctions, whether it’s an athlete, an auto accident victim, or an office worker.
- Dr. Coughlin received his B.S. degree from the University of Oregon in Human Physiology with minors in Psychology and Chemistry and donated his time to underserved communities at Volunteers in Medicine.
- This is where he discovered his passion for medical science and improving the lives of other people. His education and desire for learning continued at University of Western States in Portland where he specialized in motion palpation, athletic biomechanics, and functional medicine.
- In addition to practicing Chiropractic, Dr. Coughlin is a long time runner where he has gained further understanding of evaluating biomechanics for injury rehabilitation and prevention
- In his free time, Dr. Coughlin enjoys outdoor pursuits such as hiking, camping, cross country skiing, and running. He also sings in choirs and has a passion for cooking.